Sunday, March 13, 2011

{the crazy R10 sale}

So this weekend I spent a lot of time shopping.  What's new?  But what was especially great about this weekend's shopping extravaganza is that I spent a lot {read: an inordinate amount of time} at the Woolies QualitySALE.  There were some beautiful pieces from TWIST and COUNTRY ROAD on sale at such ridiculous prices that I felt I really would be shtupid if I didn't take them up on their kind offer to sell me nice things at nice prices.  So I obliged. 

But more importantly, it gave me an idea: {the thrift collection} needs a sale too.  The last sale that I ran was a PHENOMENAL success so why not reward you ladies again for being such awesomely loyal {thrift collection} shoppers?! 

Ive finally gotten round to updating the shops after last weekend's I Heart Market so the {fashion} {home} and {thrift}MAN pages are updated, but I've also added a new {sale} page to the blog.  This is where you'll find all the fabulous goodies waiting to be picked up and given new homes.  And everything on the {sale} page is R10.  yup - a measly R10.  That means an ice-cream sundae at Spur, or a coke at a ridiculously priced restaurant, or even a big bag of chips.  {only healthier - and there's less cholesterol in my goodies}

BUT WAIT - there's more...

Tweet about this SALE and you could win a R100 gift voucher to spend towards ANYTHING in the shop {including ladieswear, home and thriftMAN}.  Simply copy us in on your tweet {@TheThriftCo}.  See T&C's at for the SALE and twitter competition at the bottom of the {sale} page.  

GO SHOP AT THE CRAZY R10 SALE 
Sale runs from the 14th of March - 1st April

Happy shopping!
xoxo
Pippa

ps - my favourite bit about this online sale is that you don't have to worry about SALE etiquette.  You know, not stealing another woman's item from her pile, not pushing in front of other people, dealing with snotty shoppers who want to get the items you've just looked at.  No.  The only people you'll have to fit it out with are the people who have emailed through their orders.  But then, first come first served and Ill be the referee.

{pic courtesy of Frou Frou}

No comments:

Post a Comment