Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{pics from i heart}









Can't believe I haven't posted these pics yet!  Had a FAB time at the last I Heart Market {a week and a bit ago}.  Was in the big hall at DLI, we had so much space, aircon and lovely music to jam to. 

Had the best market so far since The Thrift Collection's inception - who said we were just coming out of the holiday period?  ladies were there and ready to spend!  Golly, I even had to go home half way through to get more stock because I was being cleaned out!  Boyfriend helped out and we both had a blast.  Can't wait til the next one {on the 5th of March}.  Ill be a bit late to this next one as I have a work commitment in the morning til about 10am, but hopefully boyfriend will man the stall til I get there.

xoxo,
Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment