Saturday, December 8, 2012

{A few changes .....}

Hey there,
It is time to officially note the changes that have occurred since we bought {the thrift collection} in February 2012. 
We started out with just over 300 likes on our Facebook page, and we now have 1009 - so thank you to all of you for  your support <3
In about June, Ashleigh-Jade decided to take a break from the business as she needed to focus on her school committments, so I, together with my mom and Ashleigh-Jade's mom, continued running the business.  In about September, Ashleigh-Jade's mom also decided that she needed to focus on running her own business, so that left me, and my mom.
With Matric looming, I have not been as involved as I would have liked and have left most of the admin and day-to-day business stuff up to my mom so I could study and try to get through the dreaded exams.  (Thank you, Mom xx)
Now that school is officially over, I will have more time to devote to {the thrift collection} and I am really looking forward to sourcing more thrifted stock and keeping all you lovely shoppers happy :)
So watch this space - things are going to be happening!
love from
Em
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment