Saturday, March 19, 2011

{last of the London goodies}


Bird print pussy bow blouse from New Look


Choc and camel striped jersey from Pull & Bear

Miu Miu inspired cardigan from H&M

From the front this cardigan looks like just your average cardi, but from the back - why it has ELBOW PATCHES!  Love love love elbow patches.  Planning on putting elbow patches on my jackets and jerseys for winter.  That and my quilt are my two sewing projects for the next couple of months.

I promise, I have nothing more to show you from London after this post!

Because I am an avid shopper {propping up many a foreign economy with my spending habits...}, I seek out any and all opportunities to get my spending on.  Have already done my research and am VERY pleased to announce that Zara, Topshop, River Island and H&M are all in Casablanca {Morocco} and Cairo - can you say "spending spree"?! 

xoxo,
Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment