Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{well, would you look at that...}










The 30th of Jan was a monumental day for The Thrift Collection - I had my first photoshoot for this little fledging business.  Kristy Carlson (a lovely American lass I've come to know from blogging and thrifting) asked if I'd like to do a photoshoot with her - she's wanting to do more professional photography and of course I jumped at the chance.  So Sunday afternoon, we headed out to The Point at Magic Hour and found the PERFECT venue to shoot the ideas we had swirling around in our heads.  There are some beautiful delapidated buildings in the area, and so, in 4 inch heels, I braved tall grass, loose rocks, locust-infected marshland to get Kristy the perfect shot.

And I love the shots she got - I've never really been photogenic, but if someone can make me look good, they're a freaking amazing photog.  And she did just that.  Want to do something similar?  Get in touch with me and Ill hand over her details...  She's moving to Burundi soon, so do it quick!

{Styling by me / yup, that's boyfriend in a couple of the pics / bikes from Richard over at Street Scene / everything I'm wearing is thrifted, except for the belt-primark, shoes-New Look, hair piece-American Apparel, blue short sleeve blouse-H&M}

xoxo,
Pippa

3 comments:

  1. THESE ARE AWESOME!!! Wowzwers, so much super inspiration!!! If you're ever keen to do another shoot or shoot some products, let me know Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! Thanks, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pippa

    Thought I would say hi, I saw you on this shoot :D I was also happy snapping on this day down on the point.

    Love the photos. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete