Monday, February 14, 2011

{lookbook love}














Here are some of my favourite looks on Lookbook at the moment.  I love that fashion has gotten to the point where style rules no longer mean anything.  Short girls can look great in maxi dresses, plus size lasses can look fantastic in horizontal stripes - and black is a colour that makes anyone look radiant.

I wish I had more courage when it comes to my personal style - there are a lot of looks that I would love to attempt, but my own self-confidence keeps getting in the way. 

I also think that South Africans are quite conservative, so anyone who dresses out of the ordinary gets a side-ways glance.  And I know that I shouldn't care what other people think, but it's unfortunately a hand brake for me.  Slowly. I'm getting there slowly.

xoxo,
Pippa

{lookbook}

No comments:

Post a Comment