Monday, February 14, 2011

{london!}


Welcome to wet, cold, miserable, stylish London {view from our hotel}




Walking down Oxford Street


Some of my favourite store windows - they really know how to design a great window...









Is there anything more British than this?



Walking to dinner one night - Wagamamas around the corner



Riding the tube






Breakfast on our last morning in London - Patisserie Valerie - divine food, and even more divine macaroons!





Had a fab 4 days in London - was cold, miserable and rainy most of the time, but i didn't care - I was bundled up tight in my trench coat and boots - was just so happy to be in London.  Shopped up a storm, and brought half the city back. 

I reckon these pics speak for themselves - Ill post some pics of the goodies I bought - look out for some london treasures Ive added to the shop over the next couple of days!

Now Im off to enjoy a little Valentines dinner with my love!

xoxo,
Pippa


3 comments: