Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{jewellery buyer}




Have just been appointed as the Jewellery Buyer at work - it's a huge opportunity and fantastic for my development and experience in the fashion industry.  So so excited to get started although I only take over from the current buyer mid-April before I jet off to Egypt and Morocco for a 2 week holiday.

Ill continue to do my trend forecasting role in conjunction with the buying portfolio - my CV will look fantastic in a couple of years time!

Prepare yourselves for lots of jewellery-inspired posts on the blog!  Need to get into the head-space now!

xoxo,
Pippa

2 comments:

  1. i am in love with at least three pairs of those earrings, never mind the strand upon strand i see in the next photo. i have a feeling my visits to miladys will increase in the near future.
    congratulations(:
    x

    ReplyDelete