Tuesday, January 18, 2011

{golden globes}

Looks I loved...


{Adore this mustard hue}



{love the shape of the top half and the gentle drapes of the bottom}

{her gaze terrifies me however}

{beautiful sleeves}


These 2 looks upset me - they should know better...


Ah awards season...  I love logging on the morning after the awards ceremonies to see what everyone wore. Last year I was HORRIBLY upset by the really bad choices - this year, I was pleasantly surprised - surprised by both the number of beautiful gowns that were worn, but just as much surprised by a couple of the faux-pas that took place.

I LOVE Michelle Williams' style - she never gets it wrong, but on Sunday night - oh boy did she miss the mark.  It hasn't dented my admiration for her however.  She's still fab.

Loved the nude tones on the red carpet this year.  2011 is going to be the year of the pastels.

xoxo,
Pippa

{E! Online}


No comments:

Post a Comment