Wednesday, March 2, 2011

{best sandwich in the world}




Readers, meet the best sandwich in the world.  Sandwich: meet the readers. 

This is the ULTIMATE sandwich.  If I say I have it at twice a week, it could very well be an understatement most weeks.  It's a toasted ciabatta {I have shares in the Woolies ciabatta}, peppadew pesto, avo, danish feta and balsamic vinegar DELIGHT.

To mix it up a bit, you can play around with the variety of pesto employed (olive, sundried tomato, etc), you can also add some sun-dried tomatoes, chicken or bacon, and if you're feeling REALLY adventurous, the cheese that tops it off. 

I never substitute the ciabatta {ok, maybe I use a panini once in a while} - but I adore crunchy things, so this is a non-negotiable.

If you are feeling tempted, give it a try.  It will rock your world.

You're welcome.

xoxo,
Pippa

3 comments:

  1. omg, goin to Woolies right now! :)
    www.prettyvintage1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that's gotta be it... you couldn't possibly say it enough, looks good enough to eat now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for making me hungry for lunch at 8:30!
    totally going to woolies this arvie - avo is my favs!

    xx

    ReplyDelete