Monday, February 21, 2011

{march I heart market}


Yay the next I Heart Market is just around the corner, and I can't wait to show you my March collection - named in honour of the Virgin Atlantic flight I was on to the UK a couple of weeks ago - Penelope.  Virgin names each of its planes and this one was Lady Penelope which I thought was such a beautiful name and just perfect for my next collection.

**A new exciting development for The Thrift Collection: We've had a few guys ask us to do something similar with menswear, so we'll be launching a test range for guys at this March I Heart Market - so tell your boys, spread the word and get them to come with you to our first ever guys Thrift Collection!**

See you all there!  {please note the change in times!}

xoxo,
Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment