Friday, January 21, 2011

{origami? urigami!}






I don't know about you, but I get a ridiculous amount of pamphlets and advertising from random companies in my post box.  And it drives me to drink.  If I wanted your services, I would look you up in the Yellow Pages.

Anyway, I digress.

I had these pamphlets lying around on my dining room table and thought that they HAVE to be useful for something (besides using them to usher spiders and noo noos out the door...).  Then I struck upon the idea of using them as origami paper.  I have never done origami before, but I thought - it can't be that hard right?

I happened upon a really simple how to guide online and thought I'd give it a try.  Turns out, the jumping frog ain't so hard after all.  Here's how mine turned out:


But if you push his bum too hard then he becomes dead frog.  Sad face.

Enjoy your froggy love!

xoxo,
Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment