Monday, January 31, 2011

{new identity}

I've been brainstorming like a crazy person for a whole new look for {the thrift collection}.  The design of the blog that you've seen over the last couple of weeks has for the most part, been a bit of an interim measure until I could find something more permanent. 

Above is my new business card, which has inspired a whole new concept for this little brand.  These will be printed over the next couple of days ready for I Heart Market on Saturday. 

Below is the gift voucher you can purchase from The Thrift Collection - for anyone you like {whether in Durbs or elsewhere}, for any amount you like.



Hope to see you at the market this weekend!  Ill have all my best stuff available. 

But for now - back to bed for me, have been bed ridden today and hope to get back to work tomorrow.

xoxo,
Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment